Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $27.99 for a 9-hole round of golf for two (up to a $60 value)
- $69.99 for an 18-hole round of golf for four (up to a $176 value)
- $39.99 for an 18-hole round of golf for two (up to an $88 value)
Each round of golf includes cart rental, a small bucket of range balls for each person, and a hot-dog lunch for each person.
Fallen Timbers Fairways
Woods and water are prominent features at Fallen Timbers Fairways, calling upon golfers to keep a proverbial short leash on their shots as they navigate the 18-hole course. Nine ponds and a medley of ancient trees and strategically planted saplings cover the grounds, ready to catch errant shots in their leafy embrace and raise them as acorns. To prepare for a round on the emerald tapestry, golfers can warm up swings at the all-grass driving range and practice green, or head to the Bar & Grill to fuel up with casual food and drinks.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-70 course
- Total length of 6,132 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 69.4 from the back tees
- Course slope of 113 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole