Paintball combines the philosophies from Sun Tzu's The Art of War with anecdotes from Jackson Pollock's autobiography, I Will Fight Your Painting. Hone combat aesthetics with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $44.95 for an all-day paintball outing for two (a $104.20 total value)
- $94.95 for an all-day paintball outing for four (a $208.40 total value)
- $139.95 for an all-day paintball outing for six (a $312.60 total value)
Each outing includes, per person:
- Park entry fee (a $14.95 value)
- Paintball marker rental (a $10 value)
- Mask rental (a $5 value)
- Vest rental (a $5 value)
- Barrel sleeve rental (a $5 value)
- 500 rounds (a $12.15 value)
- Field paint (free)
Upon arrival, guests can purchase another 500 rounds, if needed, and rent a neck protector for additional fees.
Family Paintball Center
At Family Paintball Center, players armed with rented markers storm the fields during classic games: capture the flag, elimination, and elimination’s cousin, resurrection, in which tagged players can be reborn. Separated by sky-high screens, the sprawling fields are scattered with wooden fences and spools as well as inflatable shapes that players can use to dodge incoming pellets. To make a day of it, groups can bring along food and drink, and even set up their own barbecue grill. There is also a concessions stand on-site, and local pizzerias deliver to the field, rather than just throwing their pies there Frisbee-style.