Like a soap opera, a corn maze involves many twists and turns that can culminate in the reappearance of long-lost characters. Embark on unknown plot lines with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $8 for a courtyard and corn-maze admission for two (up to an $18 value)
- $16 for a courtyard and corn-maze admission for four (up to a $36 value)
- $23 for a courtyard and corn-maze admission for six (up to a $54 value)
- $11 for a courtyard, regular corn-maze, and haunted corn-maze admission for two (up to a $24 value)
- $22 for a courtyard, regular corn-maze, and haunted corn-maze admission for four (up to a $48 value)
- $32 for a courtyard, regular corn-maze, and haunted corn-maze admission for six (up to a $72 value)
The corn maze and courtyard are both open all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday through October 27. The haunted maze is open from 7 p.m. every Friday and Saturday night in October; flashlights are required. Children 4 and younger receive free admission with a paying adult.
Run by fourth-generation apricot farmer Paul Fantozzi, Fantozzi Farms spends the majority of its efforts growing a variety of crops such as apricots, olives, corn, and gourds. But since 2003, the farm has also shown its love of fall by providing an autumnal corn maze. Spanning 25 acres and more than 5 miles of paths, the maze conceals 12 checkpoints for intrepid explorers to discover. Meanwhile, the courtyard holds child-friendly attractions such as a hay-bale pyramid, weekend pig races, and corn cannons—with sharpshooters winning a free pumpkin from the patch. And for those who'd like to check their heartbeats with frights and scares after relaxing at a large picnic area and visiting the farm animals, Friday and Saturday evening showcase a haunted corn maze—where visitors carrying flashlights test their wits against costumed frighteners.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Our first time there and had a great time. All staff members were courteous and attentive. Will definitely recommend others to go and have fun!”
“Get the maze, haunted maze, and courtyard admissions. . . that is the best and most fun deal!”
“Great maze and friendly staff. The haunted maze was wonderful. I plan to go next year as well.”
2665 Sperry Avenue
Patterson, California 95363