Going to a fitness class injects military disciplines into your routine, much like setting your alarm clock to “bugle” and reassembling your PlayStation blindfolded. Declassify your abs with this Groupon.
$199 for a 10-Week Fitness Class ($399 Value)
Classes run six days a week starting Saturday, January 5. Choose from the following locations and times:
- Altoona at 4 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 6:30 p.m., or 8:30 p.m.
- Ames at 12 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.
- NE 18th Street in Ankeny at 4:20 a.m., 8:15 a.m., 9:15 a.m., or 7:30 p.m.
- Oralabor Road in Ankeny at 4:20 a.m., 5:30 p.m.
- Beaver Avenue in Des Moines at 6 a.m., 9 a.m., 4:30 p.m., or 7:45 p.m.
- Fleur Drive in Des Moines 4:15 a.m. or 12 p.m.
- Johnston at 7 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 3:45 p.m., 4:45 p.m., or 5:45 p.m.
- Urbandale at 12 p.m., 4:30 p.m., or 6:30 p.m.
- Waukee at 9:15 a.m., 5:30 p.m., or 7:45 p.m.
- Ashworth Road in West Des Moines at 4:15 a.m., 7:15 a.m., 8:15 a.m., 9:15 a.m., 12 p.m., or 6:30 p.m.
- EP True Parkway in West Des Moines at 8:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 12 p.m., or 6:30 p.m.<p>
Certified instructors lead sessions at locally owned franchises. Throughout the courses, students aim kickboxing blows at the open air or punching bags to kick-start cardiovascular endurance. Muscles stretch anaerobic bands to their limits in strength-training sessions, and a nutrition plan supplements calorie burning.<p>
Farrell's Extreme Body Shaping
Farrell’s eXtreme Body Shaping helps clients of all ages, lifestyles, gender, and athletic ability achieve their fitness goals through results-orientated training. Long-time taekwondo competitor and teacher Lance Farrell developed the program to combat obesity and assist people develop healthy lifestyle habits by incorporating the fat-burning, strengthening and endurance building aspects of competitive martial arts training into a course for those less interested in traditional sparring or contact drills. During 45-minute sessions hosted six days a week, Farrell uses fitness as a catalyst for improving overall health, wellness, and athletic abilities. A 10-week program can result in visible changes sparked by discipline and nutritional commitment.
99% of 265 customers recommend
“Awesome workouts, great people !”
“Would be helpful to have more flexibility in class times as my schedule changes and can't always come at the same time. ”
“Great supportive staff.”