Going to a fitness class injects military disciplines into your routine, much like setting your alarm clock to “bugle” and reassembling your PlayStation blindfolded. Declassify your abs with this Groupon.
$199 for a 10-Week Fitness Class ($399 Value)
Classes run six days a week starting Saturday, January 5. Choose from the following locations and times:
- Altoona at 4 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 6:30 p.m., or 8:30 p.m.
- Ames at 12 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.
- NE 18th Street in Ankeny at 4:20 a.m., 8:15 a.m., 9:15 a.m., or 7:30 p.m.
- Oralabor Road in Ankeny at 4:20 a.m., 5:30 p.m.
- Beaver Avenue in Des Moines at 6 a.m., 9 a.m., 4:30 p.m., or 7:45 p.m.
- Fleur Drive in Des Moines 4:15 a.m. or 12 p.m.
- Johnston at 7 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 3:45 p.m., 4:45 p.m., or 5:45 p.m.
- Urbandale at 12 p.m., 4:30 p.m., or 6:30 p.m.
- Waukee at 9:15 a.m., 5:30 p.m., or 7:45 p.m.
- Ashworth Road in West Des Moines at 4:15 a.m., 7:15 a.m., 8:15 a.m., 9:15 a.m., 12 p.m., or 6:30 p.m.
- EP True Parkway in West Des Moines at 8:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 12 p.m., or 6:30 p.m.<p>
Certified instructors lead sessions at locally owned franchises. Throughout the courses, students aim kickboxing blows at the open air or punching bags to kick-start cardiovascular endurance. Muscles stretch anaerobic bands to their limits in strength-training sessions, and a nutrition plan supplements calorie burning.<p>
99% of 264 customers recommend
“Get place to get motivated and start a daily workout routine.”
“Great deal on an Awesome life changing program! Don't miss out!”
“If you've been thinking about, stop thinking and DO IT!! You won't regret it.”