Ordering steak at a restaurant sends a strong message to people—you have a healthy appetite, strong teeth, and are suffering from a potentially dangerous iron deficiency. Say it with steak with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $51 for a four-course steak-house dinner for two (up to $104.95 total value)
- $99 for a four-course steak-house dinner for four (up to $209.90 total value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- One shared salad (up to a $6.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $38 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $10 value)
See the full menu.
Soaring white columns crowned by a pediment beckon guests to the door of Fernando's Restaurant—and once they're there, the aroma of char-grilled steaks, Latin seafood, and chicken simmered in wine sauce brings them over the threshold. At cloth-draped tables set with red linen napkins, diners settle into leather seats topping cherry-toned wood chairs.
Servers bustle through several feet of open space in between tables, carting such dishes as the tender steak Fernando, paired with asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes, and the signature paella: yellow saffron rice with a bounty of clams, mussels, scallops, shrimp, fish, crawfish, squid, chicken, and chorizo. Fernando himself often takes to the kitchen or waits on his guests alongside the servers.
The bar hosts both early and late-night happy hours, and a dance floor with music—sometimes live, sometimes blasted from a passing car outside—gets guests moving.