Autographed sports memorabilia spruces up mantels and give devoted fans a socially acceptable excuse to frame used mouth guards. Honor the greats with this Groupon.
Choose from Nine Options
- $49 for an 8”x10” signed William “Refrigerator” Perry print (a $99 value)
- $49 for a 16”x20” signed Dennis Rodman print (a $169 value)
- $69 for a Bobby Hull-signed puck (a $149 value)
- $69 for a Tony Esposito-signed puck (a $149 value)
- $79 for a Frank Thomas-signed baseball (a $169 value)
- $89 for a Ryne Sandberg-signed baseball (a $169 value)
- $99 for a Ernie Banks-signed baseball (a $199 value)
- $129 for a Mike Ditka-signed football (a $279 value)
- $199 for an 8”x10” signed Walter Payton print, inscribed with “Sweetness 16,726” (a $399 value)
All merchandise comes with an authentication hologram. Customers pick up their merchandise at The Ogden. All Groupon customers receive a drink ticket good for up to a $7 value, and if a purchaser brings at least two more people with them, the group will also receive a complimentary appetizer.
The Ogden, a chef-driven sports bar with full dinner and brunch menus, sits just a few blocks from the United Center. The bar also hosts special events and boasts 23 flat-screen TVs.
Founded by diehard sports fans in 2011, FHS Entertainment engineers once-in-a-lifetime experiences that bring fans face-to-face with their favorite team's biggest stars. Each of the company's bashes combines sports, entertainment, and charity into one intimate gathering, where attendees interact with sports legends while tossing out questions and listening to stories.
84% of 19 customers
“Good time, delivered on the promise and place and people were great.”
“Great food, and friendly staff. Cool bar.”
1659 W Ogden Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60607