Early-century Italians became fond of pasta dishes after they figured an easier way to make noodles; Grow them on trees. Taste authentic Italian fare with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$25 for a lunch for two (up to a $42 value)
- One appetizer or salad (up to an $11 value)
- Two pasta or primi entrees (up to a $13 value each)
- Two soft drinks or coffees (up to a $5 value)
$50 for a dinner for two on Sunday–Thursday (up to an $88 value)
$50 for a dinner for two on Friday or Saturday (up to an $88 value)
Dinner for two includes:
- One appetizer or salad (up to a $16 value)
- Two entrees (each up to a $33 value)
- One dessert (up to a $6 value)
$99 for dinner for four (up to a $176 value)
- Two appetizers or salads (each up to a $16 value)
- Four entrees (each up to a $33 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $12 value)
Click here for additional dishes available for both lunch and dinner.
In 1886, Angelo Del Monte and Papa Marianetti opened Ristorante Fior D’Italia and quickly earned the patronage of nearby bordello clients. Over the years, the Northern Italian eatery transformed into a bastion of the Italian community, and is now celebrating their 127th anniversary. After the 1906 earthquake, chefs fed the homeless soup from within tents, and over the last century, the banquet halls have hosted hundreds of wedding parties. The dining room retains Fior D’ Italia’s 19th century influence, with its original mahogany bar, old central Italy countryside mural, dozens of historical pictures, and occasional hauntings by Gold Rush prospectors. Similarly Chef Gianni Audieri strives to pay homage to the eatery’s roots, showcasing traditional northern Italian pasta dishes as well as other dishes peppered with local produce.
2237 Mason Street
San Francisco, California 94133