Like loaves of bread, bottles of beer require yeast to produce and are often broken after heated property disputes. Enjoy wheaty treats with today's Groupon to Firebird Rotisserie & Sports in Dunwoody. Choose between the following options:
- For $14, you get a grilled meal for two (up to a $29.60 total value) that includes the following:
- Two sandwiches, wraps, or burgers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Two domestic draft beers, sodas, or teas (up to a $3.85 value each)
- For $26, you get a grilled meal for four (up to a $59.20 total value) that includes the following:
- Four sandwiches, wraps, or burgers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four domestic draft beers, sodas, or teas (up to a $3.85 value each)
Firebird’s savory eats scratch the itch of every craving with a menu of favorites as diners bask in the glow of flat-screen televisions broadcasting sports action. Forks spear the fresh-pulled meat of the Firebird rotisserie open-face chicken sandwich, which lounges on thick texas toast beneath a blanket of chicken gravy, awaiting an evening nursery rhyme. A sautéed suite of flora sizzles within the flour-tortilla fortress of the veggie wrap, and tartar sauce cushions the quick decent of the golden-fried popcorn-shrimp po boy as it dives into a dipping dish. The Pounder, a char-grilled patty cocooned by a knotted roll as soft as a pillow stuffed with snowflakes, makes a deliciously dynamic duo with a draft brew, such as Budweiser, Michelob Ultra, or Miller Lite.
Banks of flat-screen TVs crown Firebird's bar like a row of technicolor jewels, rounding the corners to run across the dining-room walls. A patio boasts outdoor televisions, a large projection screen, and brick archways to shade guests during warm months and sudden supernovas. DJs regularly enhance evening activities with music, karaoke, and trivia nights.