Fishing is what famous literary hero Moby Dick did after getting in a big fight with a big whale. Get hooked with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for a seasonal menu meal for two ($180 value)
- $179 for a seasonal menu meal for four ($360 value)<p>
The meal includes:
- Creamy shrimp and corn bisque (a $12 value per pair)
- Caesar or blue cheese wedge salad (up to a $20 value per pair)
- Surf ‘n’ turf: Carved grilled steak and lobster tail scampi (a $110 value per pair)
- Parmesan truffle french fries (an $18 value per pair)
- Creme brulee and key lime pie (a $20 value per pair)<p>
For an additional $29, guests can opt for wine or martini flights.<p>
Fish Fish Restaurant Bar & Market
"When talking about seafood," Melvyn and Rebecca Franks say, "the word 'fresh' gets thrown around a lot." For the Franks and their children, Fish Fish Restaurant Bar & Market is an opportunity to showcase seafood that is truly, actually fresh. Every day since opening the restaurant in 2012, local fisherman haul in that morning's bounty, which lands on forks mere hours later. Before that happens, though, the catch—which usually includes ahi, scallops, salmon, lion fish and lobster—passes through the kitchen of the chef. The menu is complemented by local craft beers and cocktails are made with fresh herbs and fruits.
85% of 62 customers recommend
“Glad I tried it. It is AWESOME!!!”
“Awesome meal, food was very good quality and delicious. I was really happy with the set menu selection too.”
“The sea bass was excellent and Maria was the best hostess every”
13488 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33181