Going to a boot camp can make you feel like a hardened warrior or just someone who gets pleasure out of the sound of yelling. Feel stronger with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for entry to the Guinness World Record Harlem Shake event at 4 p.m. (a $60 value)
- $30 for entry to the Canadian record yoga-class event at noon (a $60 value)
- $30 for entry to the Guinness World Record boot-camp event at 10 a.m. (a $60 value)
- $30 for entry to the Guinness World Record salsa-class event at 2 p.m. (a $60 value)
- $50 for all-day entry to the world-record events (a $100 value)
On Saturday, June 15, fitness enthusiasts gather at the Toronto Metro Convention Centre for the Toronto Fitness Challenge to attempt to break Guinness World Records for the largest Harlem Shake, boot-camp, and salsa-dancing classes and the Canadian record for the largest yoga class. The event participants will also strive to raise $100,000 for SickKids Foundation.
95% of 361 customers recommend
“Great place to workout, motivated, and great people. be prepared to really work hard, no slacking. It really is a bootcamp. ”
“Keep up the great work”
Fit Factory Fitness - Toronto
579 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M4Y 1Z2