Personal trainers tailor their workouts to you, taking into account how many pounds you can lift and which kind of monster noises get you running. Opt for a one-on-one workout with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $30 for two personal training sessions (a $100 value)
- $50 for four personal training sessions (a $200 value)
- $60 for six personal training sessions (a $300 value)
- $20 for one month of unlimited bootcamp, kickboxing, or circuit training classes (a $60 value)
- $49.99 for three months of unlimited bootcamp, kickboxing, or circuit training classes (a $162 value)
Personal training sessions are tailored to each client's personal fitness goals; for group classes, clients can opt for boot camps that build fast twitch muscle, kickboxing workouts, or eclectic circuit training sessions. For class times, call (770) 593-3900.
At Fitmode Atlanta, red accent walls and a concrete interior blend pizzazz and raw functionality, much like the gym's workouts. Founded by Ron Anthony, a fitness guru with more than two decades of industry experience, the gym emphasizes personalized workouts, which tone physiques by accounting for each client's specific fitness level and goals. The facility also hosts group classes, which range from flowing yoga sessions to boot camps that build fast twitch muscle.