When comedians get onstage, they open their lives to audiences and to any burglars who realize they won't be home for hours. Help yourself to comedic treasures with this Groupon.
- $20 for a comedy show package for two (up to a $58 total value)
- Where: Flappers Comedy Club
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 90 minutes prior to show time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts.
- Two tickets to any show, excluding special events (up to a $40 value)
- A choice of one appetizer to share (up to a $12 value)
- A piece of either red velvet or chocolate cake to share (up to a $6 value)
- Click here to view the menu.
Jimmy Shubert (May 17–18)
As seen on Comedy Central Presents and Chelsea Lately
Warning: Coarse language, suggestive themes, politically incorrect humor, Robin Williams reference
Gina Yashere (June 7–8)
Warning: Contains sensitive subject matter, strong language, and an invisible canoe.
Don Friesen (July 19–20)
Standup veteran seen on his Showtime special Ask Your Mom and The Lewis Black Christmas Special
Flappers Comedy Club
Dave Reinitz packed up all his belongings into a motor home, left New York, and began driving across the country because he was bored. When the engine finally blew, he was in Los Angeles, and decided that was where he would stay. As if by providence, Dave immediately took to his newfound city's comedy scene. Eventually, he partnered up with comedian Barbara Holliday for his life's next great adventure—Flappers Comedy Club.
Today, Barbara, whose credits include Naked Gun 33 1/3 and Friends, co-manages the multipurpose club she owns with Dave. A breeding ground for new talent, the venue plays host to standup comics and variety acts, and gives up-and-comers a hand with comedy classes called Flappers University. Many local and rising comedians have tested their standup material at Flappers, and the stage has supported the seasoned weight of stars such as Dave Attell and Jason Alexander. Before, during, or after shows, patrons can fuel their giggle fits with grub from the club's onsite restaurant, including Cajun-spiced burgers, seared ahi, and brick-oven pizzas.