Wine gets better with age, like cheese and the value of a first-edition copy of Abraham Lincoln's autobiography, Lincoln for Love in All the Wrong Places. Enjoy timeless taste with this Groupon.
$39 for a Tropical Winery Tour and Tasting for Two (Up to $75 Total Value)
- Private winery tour for two (a $20 value)
- Wine tasting for two (a $10 value)
- Two glasses of wine or wine smoothies (a $10 value)
- Two wine pouches (up to a $12 value)
- One bottle of citrus, tropical-fruit, berry, stone-fruit, vegetable, or grape wine (up to a $23 value)
Florida Orange Groves Winery
Though most vintners have made their wines from grapes, the Shook family turned their focus to other fruits. Starting in 1991, they began fermenting batches of juice from mangoes, red raspberries, limes, and oranges. In 1997, they opened their farm winery—a small barn-shaped building shaded by trees—where licensed winemakers and distributors ferment and bottle dozens of varieties of exotic wines stamped with the Sunshine Tree, the Florida Department of Citrus's mark of quality. Their eclectic selection encompasses citrus, tropical-fruit, berry, stone-fruit, and vegetable wines, each made entirely from the juice indicated on the label. The winery also makes and distributes wine-smoothie mixes and wine pouches, sherries, ports, and champagnes.