Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $64 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $134.50 value)
- $75 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, valid after 1:30 p.m. on a weekend or holiday (up to a $156.50 value)
- $125 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $269 value)
- $145 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, valid after 1:30 p.m. on a weekend or holiday (up to a $313 value)
Each outing includes:
- 18-hole round per player (up to a $42 value each on weekdays; up to a $51 value each on weekends and holidays)
- Rental cart for each twosome (a $30 value on weekdays; a $34 value on weekends and holidays)
- One large bucket of range balls per player (an $8.50 value each)
- Bottled water for each player (a $1.75 value each)
Fort In View Golf Course's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Fort in View Golf Course
An arboreal mix of towering evergreens and the ever-changing leaves of deciduous trees skirt the spacious fairways of Fort in View Golf Course's 27-hole facility. Pleasant challenges and beautiful backdrops accompany golfers as they roll their golf balls through three nine-hole sides, Buck, Clark, and Simpson—par 36, 35, and 35, respectively. Seven ponds lie throughout the track, harrying tee shots on Buck's second hole, Clark's sixth hole, and Simpson third hole and leading many golfers to attempt to attach water wings to their golf balls.
Course at a Glance:
- Three nine-hole sides
- Max 18-hole length of 6,580 yards from the back tees
- Max 18-hole rating of 69.8 from the back tees
- Max 18-hole slope of 113 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole
93% of 423 customers recommend
“We enjoyed out round there , the course was in good condition ”
“Be prepared to enjoy yourself! Great Fall day of Golfing. Super Fairways!”
“They were flexible witht the start time. I appreciated this as I left it so late in the year that it gets dark faster”