A delicious meal leaves you feeling satisfied, like finishing a jigsaw puzzle or making a cool new jigsaw puzzle out of your parents’ wedding album. Fill the empty place with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for an italian brunch for two (an $84 value)
- $69 for an italian brunch for four (a $168 value)<p>
Each pair receives the following:
- One shared starter—choices include fresh fruit and bruschetta pizza
- Two entrees—choices include blueberry-mascarpone-stuffed french toast and an italian vegetarian omelet
- Two glasses of raspberry-purée sparkling wine
- Two nonalcoholic beverages—choices include coffee, tea, orange juice, and apple juice<p>
Wall sconces illuminate the burnished wood of an elevated seating section at Fortuna Ristorante, where chefs prepare robust Italian pastas and seafood dishes as well as thin-crust pizzas cooked in a stone oven. An outdoor patio overlooks downtown attractions ranging from high-end boutiques to the cracked sidewalk that the New Kids on the Block burst out of.
“The savings is really more like 25% off rather than whatever they advertised. The entrees they limit you to aren't the expensive ones.”
“Male waiter very friendly-female so so ”
“We had a great night, the food was delicious and the staff was outstanding, we will be back for sure.”
12 Cumberland St.
Toronto, Ontario M4W 1J5