Choose from Five Options
- $50 for a four-week online English class (4.5 hours/week; a $100 value)
- $150 for a four-week intensive English class (6 hours/week; a $250 value) with application fee (a $50 value, a $300 total value)
- $225 for a four-week intensive English class (15 hours/week; a $450 value) with application fee (a $50 value, a $500 total value)
- $500 for a six-week introductory test-preparation class (15 hours/week; a $1,000 value) with application fee (a $50 value, a $1,050 total value)
- $600 for an eight-week advanced test-preparation class (15 hours/week; a $1,200 value) with application fee (a $50 value, a $1,250 total value)
The cost of books ($50–$120, depending on class level) is not included. Book requirements are based off placement tests.
Forum Intensive English Center
At Forum Intensive English Center, learning is more than staring at a book or listening to a teacher's voice—it's an engaging process that requires participation. The school's instructors boost students' fluency in the English language through interactive exercises developed by European linguist Susanna McPhilomy. Active group conversations and role-playing exercises are a few of the techniques used during intensive English courses and test-preparation programs that prepare students for the TOEFL, IELTS, and other exams. Students can also opt for classes designed to help them communicate in a professional setting.