A large pizza is the perfect meal for a family to enjoy together, but is more often a meal for one man to enjoy alone. You're not alone when you're with pizza with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$12 for a pizza and sandwich meal for two (up to a $24.90 total value)
- One small gourmet pizza (up to a $14.95 value)
- One panini, focaccia, or wrap (up to a $7.95 value)
- Two cans of soda (a $1 value each)
$20 for a pizza and salad meal for four (up to a $42.40 total value)
- One large margarita pizza (a $13.50 value)
- One large salad (up to a $12.95 value)
- One appetizer (up to an $11.95 value)
- Four cans of soda (a $1 value each)
At Foschini's, more than 25 types of pizza come and go from the searing brick oven, most bearing heaps of specialty ingredients. That's not the case for the eatery's signature margarita pie. This simple pizza packs only a trio of ingredients, blending San Marzano tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil leaves into one of Italy's most famous flavor combinations. Simple or complex, the pizzas are just one stop along the restaurant's tour of Italian cuisine. The menu also includes paninis, pastas, salads, and entrees that end with "parmigiana" (Italian for "permanent giants"). No matter what they order, diners often finish their meals the right way: with a cup of bracing coffee and a slice of tiramisu or cheesecake.