Group dining is an easy way to socialize and to encourage friends to accept the mouth growing on your back. Show off party tricks with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $65 for a dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $138 value)
- $65 for a dinner for four, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $138 value)
- $35 for a dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $69 value)
- $35 for a dinner for two, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $69 value)
Each dinner includes the following for every two diners:
- One appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $28 value each)
- See the full menu
- Tuesday from 6 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Wednesday–Friday from 11 a.m.–12 a.m.
- Saturday from 8:30 a.m.–12 a.m.
- Sunday from 8:30 a.m.–8 p.m.
Four Main Street Bar and Grill
Just off Route 20, a rural highway that crisscrosses the Hidden Hills of the Westfield River watershed, the red-brick façade of a venerable 19th-century storefront shelters Four Main Street Bar and Grill. Inside, an antique-and-craft cabinet showcases work by local artisans and paintball muralists, while the kitchen houses a crew of chefs preparing comforting American fare to serve within the eatery's rustic décor.
Owner and chef John Slattery pens a rotating menu of seasonal American favorites. He serves up steaks and chops, including country-fried new york strip steaks or black-and-tan ribs, as well as seafood, such as roasted salmon and lobster. Craft beers from Wormtown and Berkshire brewery companies join seasonal cocktails and spirits for guests to imbibe while lingering on the sidewalk patio or listening to occasional live music.
The garlic bread and appetizer special were both very good and delivered timely.Granville75, TripAdvisor, 9/813
Great food, fun atmosphere, very personal serviceAbbie V, TripAdvisor, 9/3/13
4 Main Street
Huntington, Massachusetts 01050