Cover bands look and sound just like the real thing, unlike cover audiences, who are just used mannequins holding up lighters. See the real almost-real thing with this GrouponLive deal.
- Fourever Fab
- When: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 7 p.m., starting on Tuesday, October 1
- Where: Queen Kapiolani Hotel
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $49 for two tickets (up to a $102.62 value)
- $95 for four tickets (up to a $205.24 value)
- $139 for six tickets (up to a $307.86 value)
In strapping black suits and boots, the surrogate John, Paul, George, and Ringo of Fourever Fab kick off their tribute show by transporting fans to where Beatlemania began: The Ed Sullivan Show . Instead of screaming in a television studio, though, fans can cheer on the roof of Waikiki's Queen Kapiolani hotel, shrouded by starlight and the volcanic tuft of Diamond Head. Throughout the career-spanning performance, the accomplished musicians channel four of The Beatles' biggest phases by changing costumes, guitars, and girlfriends. From Sullivan and Shea Stadium to Sgt. Pepper and the shaggy Abbey Road era, they roll through hits such as "She Loves You," "Day Tripper," and "Here Comes the Sun."
150 Kapahulu Avenue
Honolulu, Hawaii 96815