Steak is one of the only foods that comes with a really sharp knife, which makes it the perfect choice if your date is a pumpkin with no face yet. Carve into this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $73 for a three-course steakhouse dinner for two, redeemable Sunday–Friday (up to a $122.80 total value)
- $73 for a three-course steakhouse dinner for two, redeemable any day (up to a $122.80 total value)
- $140 for a three-course steakhouse dinner for four, redeemable Sunday–Friday (up to a $245.60 total value)
- $140 for a three-course steakhouse dinner for four, redeemable any day (up to a $245.60 total value)<p>
- One shared appetizer per pair (up to a $12.95 value each)
- One entree per person (up to a $42.95 value each)
- One shared dessert per pair (up to a $7.95 value each)
- One glass of house wine or house draft beer per person (up to an $8 value each)
- Check out the menu here.<p>
Frank's Steaks has all the respectable hallmarks of an old-school steak house: white table cloths, neatly folded napkins, and dim lighting setting the mood. But then there are the crayons. They aren't there to keep kids busy—they're there so inspired diners of all ages can scrawl art onto the butcher paper atop each table. The most compelling works are framed and hung on the walls of the establishment, a fitting goal for diners to strive for when waiting for their mouthwatering steaks to arrive.
The signature Romanian skirt steak is certainly worth putting a crayon down for—the tender, juicy cut comes dripping in a marinade of garlic and duck sauce. A 42-ounce porterhouse, meanwhile, easily satisfies two diners or two medium-sized tanks of piranhas. Desserts also come in generous proportions, featuring smooth sorbets, triple-layer chocolate cake, and ice-cream pies.
What some people are buzzing about:
79% of 212 customers recommend
“great marinaded steak”
“Great Place for steaks”
“good food, pricey”