Biologists estimate that water makes up 65% of the human body, 71% of the planet's surface, and 0% of the R&B group Earth, Wind & Fire. Conquer the planet’s most prevalent liquid with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a two-hour weekend brunch cruise for one (a $79 value)
- $69 for a two-hour weekend brunch cruise for two (a $158 value)
Each cruise includes (per person):
- Drinks, including mimosas, screwdrivers, and house cocktails
- Unlimited coffee, tea, juice, and soft drinks
- Buffet brunch, including penne with sun-dried tomatoes, mediterranean salad, assorted sandwich wraps, and fresh fruit
Two-hour weekend brunch cruises glide along Jamaica Bay, past the amusement park at Coney Island. take place Saturdays and Sundays, with dates into September. Cruises depart at noon and last until 2 p.m. Reservations are required at least five days in advance.
Child and senior discounted tickets are available but this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
Freedom Cruises seasoned captains and crews glide along New York’s aquatic highways during scenic cruises and fishing journeys throughout the week. The company’s roster of aquatic sojourns includes the comprehensive New York Harbor Sightseeing Cruise, which enables guests to take in the city’s most iconic buildings from a unique perspective without holding a helicopter pilot’s collection of sunglasses the whole time. The weekend Brunch on the Bay cruises leave the sounds of live DJs and aromas of buffet-style brunch in their wake as they float past Coney Island. During Fourth of July cruises, ships sail beneath fireworks displays, so that the glittering sparks seem close enough for passengers to catch them on their tongues.