Going out to eat allows you to enjoy fine dining without having to procure exotic ingredients or build a sommelier out of an old computer. Lap up luxury with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for a five-course tasting menu for two with wine (a $80 value)
- $79 for a five-course tasting menu for four with wine (a $160 value)
The tasting menu and its theme changes every week, but it always emphasizes French cooking techniques and fusion style. Check the website for the week's menu. It typically includes the following courses:
- Artisan salad with a special dressing made fresh each day
- Main entree with a meat or vegan option, a hardy side dish such as rice pilaf, and an additional item
- Mini wine flight with three varietals explained by a sommelier
From the Garden
At From the Garden, chefs are constantly dreaming up dishes and drafting new five-course tasting menus. One week, the chefs will feature watermelon gazpacho and duck confit; the next, they will extend their culinary expertise toward chilled cucumber soup and spiced-mushroom pasta. But regardless of the dish they are preparing, the chefs always use locally sourced produce, meats, and dairy. Diners await meals in the bright and cozy dining room, sipping glasses of wine from a carefully curated selection.