Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for a two-hour shooting-range pass (a $40 value)
- $39 for a five-hour shooting-range pass (an $80 value)
The training center and range are open to the public from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturdays and from noon to 6 p.m. on Sundays. Shooting-range passes do not include ammo or firearms rentals.
Frontline Defense Firearms Training Center and Range LLC
- 100-yard rifle area
- 300-yard tactical rifle training area for members only
- Covered 25-yard pistol lanes with concrete pads
- Steel targets available on weekends
- Future range expansions planned
At a Glance
Membership at Frontline Defense Firearms Training Center and Range LLC has its privileges. A veteran-owned business, the facility's members have exclusive access to the outdoor shooting range on weekdays—including areas restricted to the general public. Members also get discounts on firearms sales and firearms classes. These classes consist of basic pistol, basic rifle, tactical shotgun, hand gun, long range rifle, AR-15 carbine, and private instruction. All instructors are NRA certified and North Carolina certified.