Inviting people to a party is a gesture of friendship, much like asking them for advice on how to hypothetically convince a friend to help you move. Extend a hand with this Groupon.
Choose from 12 Options
- $30 for one VIP night pass on Thursday, April 17 from 7-10 p.m. ($60 value)
- $30 for one VIP day pass on Friday, April 18 from 2–7 p.m. ($50 value)
- $30 for one VIP night pass on Friday, April 18 from 7-10 p.m. ($60 value)
- $30 for one VIP day pass on Saturday, April 19 from 2-7 p.m. ($50 value)
- $30 for one VIP night pass on Saturday, April 19 from 7-11 p.m. ($60 value)
- $30 for one VIP day pass on Sunday, April 20 from 12-8 p.m. ($60 value)
Click here to view a full list of games, events, and booths. Entry-only tickets are general admission and do not include booth tickets. VIP tickets allows guests to play any game that has a prize(s) two times, and unlimited access to all other booths (does not include the photo booth and food vendors). VIP tickets also include one free photo with the Creepy Easter Bunny.
Full Bunny Contact
A slightly dystopic Easter spirit pervades the entire Full Bunny Contact carnival. For more irreverent fun, carnival-goers can Shoot The Peep—a human dressed in a giant Peep costume—or sit on the Creepy Easter Bunny's lap and ask for an Easter miracle, such as a visit from a non-creepy Easter bunny for once. There's also a dance floor where visitors can get their Easter groove on, and for sustenance, food trucks and a bar.
In Full Bunny Contact's namesake game, the Easter bunny is not participants' fuzzy, festive friend. Instead, three towering Easter Bunnies chase players trapped in a caged-in field with them for 60 seconds. The players try to gather coupon-stuffed plastic eggs; the bunnies try to thwart them. It's a minute-long war.
107 Suffolk St
New York, New York 10002Get Directions