Like cartoon sound effects and open-heart surgery, breakfast and lunch are better when combined. Feast upon a compatible combination with today’s Groupon to Funhouse Lounge. Choose from the following options:
- For $16, you get Sunday brunch for two (up to a $32 value). This option expires in June.
- For $16, you get Sunday brunch for two (up to a $32 value). This option expires in July.
- For $16, you get Sunday brunch for two (up to a $32 value). This options expires in August.<p>
The Sunday brunch includes:
- Any two entrees from the Sunday brunch menu (up to an $18 value)
- Two brunch drinks (up to a $14 value)<p>
When not hosting improv or cabaret shows, the whimsical, artsy Funhouse Lounge serves brunch fare coupled with drinkable midday staples, including sparkling mimosas. Dining twosomes tuck into pancake puffs, which come served with real maple syrup like a summons to the Canadian supreme court. Midmorning munchers can indulge in bacon frittatas sprinkled with tillamook cheddar cheese, or thick slabs of french toast stuffed with ham, turkey and swiss. Guinness syrup splashes over pigs in blankets, and vodka- or tequila-filled bloody marys pack a spicy punch.
61% of 167 customers recommend
“Lots of laughs!”
“The sweet tea Long Island was very refreshing. ”
2432 SE 11th Ave.
Portland, Oregon 97214