Tan skin suggests you just got back from a visit to the tropics, whereas pale skin suggests you just got back from a visit to the tropics and witnessed terrible, terrible things. Get your color back with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for one airbrush tan (up to a $32 value)
- $29 for two airbrush tans (up to a $64 value)
- $39 for three airbrush tans (up to a $96 value)
- $18 for one month of unlimited UV tanning (up to a $48 value)
- $39 for three months of unlimited UV tanning (up to a $144 value)
All tanning sessions take about 20 minutes each.
Though Fusion Studios sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
A licensed cosmetologist and second-degree black belt, owner Suprena Clark divides her time between styling hair and leading self-defense classes inside Fusion Studios' full-size mixed-martial-arts ring. While her staff of cosmetologists groom heads and tattoo artists ornament bodies, Suprena often leads Zumba and martial-arts classes inside the ring, which takes up about half the studio's space. When she isn't teaching others how to perform ax kicks, Suprena spends her time behind a styling chair, chopping off dead ends and punching up hairdos with splashes of color.