Fusion cuisine combines the best of both worlds, much like when Jupiter crashes into Mars next year. Let flavors collide with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$10.99 for lunch for two (up to a $22 total value)
- Two lunch entrees (up to a $9 value each)
- Two soft drinks (up to a $2 value each)
$25.99 for dinner for two (up to a $55 total value)
- One appetizer (up to an $11 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $16 value each)
- Two glasses of sangria (a $6 value each)
$49.99 for dinner for four (up to a $110 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $11 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $16 value each)
- Four glasses of sangria (a $6 value each)
- Click to see the full menu
Fuzion Restaurant & Bar
Cooks at Fuzion Restaurant & Bar mingle Latin American recipes with Asian, American, and Italian flavors, creating an eclectic menu of international fusion cuisine. They top chicken burgers with chipotle-spiced mayonnaise and american cheese, as well as craft three types of corn tortilla tacos brimming with churrasco and guacamole, chicken and pico de gallo, or tilapia battered in Cajun-style tempura. While kitchen staffers plate these culinary amalgamations, bartenders shake up specialty cocktails, such as a traditional mojito or the fruit-garnished Cruzan Confuzion, which features coconut rum, mango rum, and pineapple juice.
Patrons can dine on an outdoor patio during warm weather or toasty apocalyptic firestorms, and dance to DJ-spawned beats on the weekends.