Top Reasons to Stay at AmericInn and Splashland
- Guests get free admission to the hotel’s pirate-themed indoor water park, which has a 200-foot corkscrew water slide, heated pool, and children’s area.
- Ship Wreck Lounge serves handmade pizzas, appetizers, and frozen drinks inside the water park.
- Some guest rooms have views of Lake Superior.
- The free continental breakfast includes make-your-own belgian waffles and southern-style biscuits and gravy.
- The hotel is just across the bay from Apostle Islands, a collection of 21 islands and 12 miles of mainland with beaches, hiking trails, and historic lighthouses open year-round.
North Woods, Wisconsin
3009 Lakeshore Dr. E
Ashland, Wisconsin 54806