Top 5 Reasons to Visit Clarion Inn Hotel:
- Stuart, Florida, is known as the “Sailfish Capital of the World,” and sportfishing is king. October marks the high season for sportfishing on this stretch of Florida’s coast, as its waters are then rife with acrobatic mahi-mahi.
- The Clarion Inn Hotel is just a 6-mile drive from the wide public beaches of Hutchinson Island and Jensen Beach.
- The newly remodeled hotel is located near Florida’s Treasure Coast, named for the Spanish treasure fleet that sank offshore in 1715. Just east of town, you’ll find the House of Refuge at Gilbert’s Bar, built in the late 19th century as a lifesaving shipwreck station.
- The inn’s poolside tiki bar hosts weekly jazz and karaoke entertainment.
- The area’s warm climate allows for year-round golfing; nearby courses include the Tom Fazio–designed Eagle Marsh Golf Club and Jack Nicklaus’s Hammock Creek Golf Club.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.