Top Reasons to Stay at Clarion Inn & Suites Greenville
- The hotel is a 10-minute drive from downtown Greenville, where you can find restaurants, entertainment, and the Greenville Zoo. The zoo’s newest additions are a pair of Schmidt's spot-nosed guenons, making it one of only 10 North American zoos to have these rare African monkeys.
- Haywood Mall is within walking distance and contains more than 150 shops, including Macy’s, Gap, and the Apple Store.
- The free deluxe hot breakfast buffet spread includes cereal, hot dishes, and make-your-own waffles.
- Each guest room has a refrigerator, microwave, and 32-inch plasma TV with cable.
- The hotel is near the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, where you can hike, bike, and golf.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
81% of 62 customers recommend
“The room was nicely upgraded, no complaints.”
“Great place to stay that is convenient.”
“Personel was courteous and professional.”