Top Reasons to Visit Edgewater Resort
- From the inn’s wide balconies, you can admire stunning sunsets over Eagle Harbor, an inlet of Green Bay.
- Spacious king deluxe and king standard suites feature en suite whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces, full kitchens, and separate living rooms.
- The resort is located in the historic waterfront village of Ephraim in the heart of Door County. Settled in 1853 by Norwegian immigrants, Ephraim is today home to several restaurants, art galleries, historic museums, and churches.
- Door County offers several wineries with tastings and tours available, including Stone's Throw Winery, which is about a 15-minute drive away.
- Less than 5 miles away from Edgewater Resort, you can hike, bike, cross-country ski, and snowshoe at Peninsula State Park, which hugs 8 miles of shoreline.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
99% of 211 customers recommend
“Later check in support would be appreciated”
“The big cozy room with a warm fireplace!”
“Great room, full accommodations. I wish the pool was cleaned and available for our visit (we came the weekend before Memorial Day weekend).”
Door County, WI
10040 Water St.
Ephraim, Wisconsin 54211Get Directions