Top Reasons to Stay at Galveston on the Gulf Resort
- This family-friendly resort lies just 5 miles from the multi-attraction Moody Gardens and Schlitterbahn Waterpark, which boasts several indoor water slides, tube chutes, and a 1,250-foot-long tidal-wave river.
- Roomy one-bedroom deluxe villas have plenty of sleeping space thanks to a king-size bed and pullout sofa. Luxurious amenities include a whirlpool tub and a private patio or balcony with views of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Outdoors, a heated infinity pool overlooks the Gulf.
- For up-close views of the Gulf, you can walk over to the adjacent public beach and picnic area.
- Fifteen miles to the north you’ll find Galveston's historic Strand district, where Victorian mansions share space with art galleries, restaurants, and the Galveston Island Railroad Museum.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
96% of 207 customers recommend
“We didn't want to leave :) We have already left a wonderful review about them on tripadvisor. But it was absolutely the best vacation we have had in awhile!”
“I was impressed, nice and clean, great service.”
“Spacious clean rooms with great view and amenities with friendly staff”
Galveston on the Gulf
11743 San Luis Pass Rd.
Galveston, Texas 77554
409-737-2339 x0Get Directions