Top Reasons to Stay at Galveston on the Gulf Resort
- This family-friendly resort lies just 5 miles from the multi-attraction Moody Gardens and Schlitterbahn Waterpark, which boasts several indoor water slides, tube chutes, and a 1,250-foot-long tidal-wave river.
- Roomy one-bedroom deluxe villas have plenty of sleeping space thanks to a king-size bed and pullout sofa. Luxurious amenities include a whirlpool tub and a private patio or balcony with views of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Outdoors, a heated infinity pool overlooks the Gulf.
- For up-close views of the Gulf, you can walk over to the adjacent public beach and picnic area.
- Fifteen miles to the north you’ll find Galveston's historic Strand district, where Victorian mansions share space with art galleries, restaurants, and the Galveston Island Railroad Museum.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
96% of 207 customers recommend
“I was impressed, nice and clean, great service.”
“I recommend anyone to go there for a nice lil getaway. ”
“Loved the property! The location was great because it was away from the hustle and bustle and crowded areas. But only a 5 minute drive to get to restaurants. The...”
“Loved the property! The location was great because it was away from the hustle and bustle and crowded areas. But only a 5 minute drive to get to restaurants. The one bedroom that we had was beautiful. Looked right out over the beach . . . perfect!”
Galveston On The Gulf Resort - Reservations - World Wide Res
11743 Termini-San Luis Pass Road
Galveston, TX 77554