Top Six Reasons to Stay at Maple View Bed & Breakfast
- The bed and breakfast is tucked amid a grove of towering pine trees. It's not unusual to spot a deer or a hummingbird as you stroll the property.
- Bright and early, the innkeepers prep a breakfast that may include pecan-crusted french toast drenched in Canadian maple syrup, fresh fruit, bacon, and free-range eggs from local farms. You can eat inside or on the porch. Continental breakfast is complimentary, while menu items may be purchased for an additional fee.
- Complimentary tea and coffee are always readily available.
- You can feel free to pick from a fully stocked library of CDs and DVDs.
- The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service from Nanaimo Airport and ferries that will take you to Vancouver.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.