Top Six Reasons to Stay at Maple View Bed & Breakfast
- The bed and breakfast is tucked amid a grove of towering pine trees. It's not unusual to spot a deer or a hummingbird as you stroll the property.
- Bright and early, the innkeepers prep a breakfast that may include pecan-crusted french toast drenched in Canadian maple syrup, fresh fruit, bacon, and free-range eggs from local farms. You can eat inside or on the porch. Continental breakfast is complimentary, while menu items may be purchased for an additional fee.
- Complimentary tea and coffee are always readily available.
- You can feel free to pick from a fully stocked library of CDs and DVDs.
- The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service from Nanaimo Airport and ferries that will take you to Vancouver.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Greater Vancouver, BC
3315 Rock City Rd.
Nanaimo, British Columbia V9T 1T5