Top Six Reasons to Stay at Ocean Crest Resort
- Ocean Crest Resort is perched high atop a cliff overlooking the Pacific coast. You get sweeping views of the sea in ocean-view rooms as you indulge in complimentary chocolates and sparkling wine.
- The property is tucked amid pine trees in a remote part of northwest Washington, just outside Olympic National Park.
- The Curtright family has owned the resort for three generations and once called it home; they aim to make guests feel warm and welcomed.
- There's a relaxed feel to the pool area; natural light streams in from overhead windows.
- You can reserve a spot at the onsite spa for relaxing therapies ranging from chair massages to hot-stone and deep-tissue massages.
- Guests can use the fully furnished exercise room on Sunday-Thursday from 9 a.m.-9 p.m. and Friday-Saturday from 9 a.m.-10 p.m. Sign up for an Aquacize class; please note the last hour of each day is adult swim only.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
“Wonderful staff, amazing view... thanks for a great time!!”
“Staff is always great, rooms and spa are very clean.”
“Our favorite ocean get away!”
4651 Washington 109
Moclips, Washington 98562Get Directions