Golf Resort on Ontario’s Lake Joseph
- The resort is just steps from the edge of Lake Joseph, and near scenic hiking and mountain biking trails shaded by hemlock trees.
- Designed by Thomas McBroom, the adjacent 18-hole Rocky Crest Golf Club was recognized by Golfweek as one of Canada's top five modern golf courses in 2012.
- There are three distinctive dining options: the Canadian-themed Windows steak house, which overlooks Lake Joseph; Fireside Lounge, which features billiards tables and light sandwiches; and Bayside Patio, which has alfresco seating.
- Roomy one-bedroom suites have in-room jacuzzis and kitchenettes.
- Each Friday and Saturday, you can roast marshmallows around a communal bonfire.
- In the onsite spa, services include therapeutic hot-stone massages and nutrient-heavy rose-clay body wraps.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.