Top Reasons to Visit Spinner’s Resort on Lake Murray
- The resort sits right on the shores of Lake Murray, and the cottages offer views of the lake. You can rent boats or jet skis, or grab your rod and reel for a private fishing outing (extra fee).
- Family-friendly cottages are spread out across 11 wooded acres overlooking the lake; each features a separate sleeping loft, living area, and kitchen.
- The onsite Spinner’s Restaurant serves a rotating menu of seafood and Angus beef specialties beside a large stone fireplace.
- After dinner, you can unwind with a beer or cocktail at Captain’s Quarters Sports Bar. The recently opened lounge also has a menu of casual bar food.
- There’s a marina and a boat ramp if you decide to bring your own boat.
101 Sandalwood Rd.
Leesville, South Carolina 29070Get Directions