Spinner's Resort & Marina - Leesville, SC
Two-, Three-, or Seven-Night Stay for Up to Six in a Lake-View Cottage. Combine Multiple Nights.
Top Reasons to Visit Spinner’s Resort on Lake Murray
- The resort sits right on the shores of Lake Murray, and the cottages offer views of the lake. You can rent boats or jet skis, or grab your rod and reel for a private fishing outing (extra fee).
- Family-friendly cottages are spread out across 11 wooded acres overlooking the lake; each features a separate sleeping loft, living area, and kitchen.
- The onsite Spinner’s Restaurant serves a rotating menu of seafood and Angus beef specialties beside a large stone fireplace.
- After dinner, you can unwind with a beer or cocktail at Captain’s Quarters Sports Bar. The recently opened lounge also has a menu of casual bar food.
- There’s a marina and a boat ramp if you decide to bring your own boat.
What You Get
Stay for up to six in a lake-view cottage
- Option 1: $175 for two nights (up to a $295 value)
- Option 2: $229 for three nights (up to a $395 value)
- Option 3: $409 for seven nights, valid for Saturday check-in only (up to a $695 value)
Book by: 1/18/13
Travel by: 3/31/13
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Two restaurants
- Sports bar
- Lakeside beach
- Boat and jet-ski rentals
- Fishing trips (extra fee)
- Volleyball, bocce ball, and swings
- Marina and boat ramp
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Must book by 1/18/13 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 3/31/13
- Reservation required
- Once booked, any cx will result in fee of 100% of the Groupon price unless the cottage can be rebooked
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- 9% tax not included
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gifts
- Limit 2 per visit
- $75 cleaning fee for those guests who choose not to clean their own cottage
- Not valid 11/22-11/23, 12/24-12/25, 12/31-1/1/13, 2/14/13
- Linens not included in room rates - see traveler's tips.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
In All Included Rooms
- Views of Lake Murray
- Large porch
- Sleeping loft
- Living room and full kitchen
- Satellite TV
- Washer and dryer
Lake-View Cottages 1¬¬–4
- One king bed and three twin beds
- Standard occupancy: 5
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
Lake-View Cottages 5–9
- One king bed and two bunk beds
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: three cottages are pet-friendly; pets under 40 lbs. may stay for an additional $50 per pet per stay
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 26 miles from Columbia Metropolitan Airport (CAE); 54 miles from Augusta Regional Airport (AGS)
- By cab: about $60 from CAE
- By car: 49 miles northeast of Augusta, GA; 131 miles northwest of Charleston, SC
- Bed linens and towels are not included. You may bring your own or rent them for the following rates: king sheet ($10), king sheet with two sets of towels ($20), twin sheet ($5), twin sheet with one set of towels ($10), or one set of towels ($5). A set of towels includes two bath towels, one hand towel, and one washcloth.
The Groupon Guide to: Displaying Your Varsity Letter
While earning a varsity letter in high-school athletics remains cool, wearing a letterman's jacket to display it isn't quite as cool. Here's how you can show off your athletic achievement without that jacket:
Instead of a letterman's jacket, start wearing a pair of letterman's jeans.
Turn your varsity letter into something practical that you must use often, such as a swatting device to fend off all the students who want to try to become your best friend.
At lunch, pull out a sandwich made of bread and your varsity letter. Then tell all the people you're sitting near: "Not again, you guys. My mom keeps making me a 'reminder of my physical gifts on rye.'"
Do that magic trick where you seemingly disappear into a cloud of smoke and, when the smoke clears, all that's left is your varsity letter. That way people will probably carry that letter around school thinking it's you until the end of time.
Sew it directly onto your body. If there's ever a time to try sewing something onto your skin, it's when you're young and popular enough to get a nice ceremony should something go horribly wrong.