Cheer On Wisconsin’s Bid for a 14th Big 10 Championship
With his second-quarter touchdown against Ohio State, Wisconsin Badgers running back Montee Ball tied the major college football record with 78 career touchdowns. The senior could have the record all to himself by this year’s Big 10 championship game in Indianapolis, where the Badgers are set to square off against either the Nebraska Cornhuskers or the Michigan Wolverines. With this deal from Badger Trips of Wisconsin that includes hotel accommodations and roundtrip bus transportation, you could watch the Badgers vie for the Big 10 championship title and start talking about another trip to Pasadena on the way home.
The bus departs from the Memorial Union in Madison at 7 a.m. on Saturday, December 1. The group should arrive at the hotel around 2 p.m. or 3 p.m. later that day, and the game is set to kick off at 8:17 p.m. The bus heads back to Madison at 11 a.m. on Sunday, December 2.
Click here to see the full trip itinerary.
The package includes the following:
- One-night stay in a standard room at the Indianapolis Marriott North, located about 15 minutes by shuttle from Lucas Oil Stadium
- Roundtrip coach-bus transportation from Madison to Indianapolis, as well as transportation to the game
- Complimentary snacks and alcoholic beverages on the bus
- Access to the Bucky Badgers tailgate, where food and beverages are available for purchase
- Optional tickets to the championship game. Tickets are for seats located at the 600 level. Click here to see the seating chart.