- $35 for an AT&T cordless phone with two handsets and caller ID/call waiting ($49.95 list price)
AT&T Cordless Telephone with Caller ID/Call Waiting
Powered by DECT 6.0 digital technology, the wall-mountable AT&T telephone lets users have meandering chats with friends and family without accidentally hogtying themselves in the cord. The two handsets can be placed at different ends of the house to ensure you never miss a call. Both handsets have illuminated displays that show missed calls and voicemails, and a speakerphone function for chatting on the phone while wearing prosthetic elf ears. A cyber rolodex—accessible on either handset—holds up to 50 names and numbers, and unique ringtones allow phones to announce calls in a variety of styles.
- Wall-mountable handset dock with DECT 6.0 digital technology
- Two speakerphone-equipped handsets with illuminated displays
- Voicemail and missed-call indicators
- Directory stores up to 50 names and numbers
- Selectable ringtones
- Handset-to-handset intercom function for in-home spy missions
- Expandable system can support up to 12 handsets
- Click here for a full list of specifications
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
In a Nutshell
Two wall-mountable cordless telephones with voicemail and missed-call indicators, selectable ringtones, and a 50-name directory
The Fine Print
Doesn't expire. Limit 1 per person. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. See the rules that apply to all deals.