- $44 for a six-month supply of CooperVision Biofinity contact lenses from Opticontacts.com ($100 list price)
An additional $5 shipping fee will be charged at checkout.
A valid Biofinity contact lens prescription is required at redemption. If prescribed for a different lens, ask your eye care provider to add "Biofinity 8.6" to your prescription file before ordering, some doctors may be able to approve the change without a revisit.
CooperVision Biofinity Contact Lenses
Eyes stay comfortable all day thanks to the soft contacts’ Aquaform Comfort Science technology. It allows oxygen to pass through the lenses while still retaining moisture. An aspheric front surface heightens visual clarity, helping wearers to peruse the resumé of a potential garden gnome. The half-year supply stocks medicine cabinets with two boxes of monthly lenses. To place an order, you must have a valid prescription.
- Silicone hydrogel soft contact lenses are far more wearable than a buttered monocle
- Aspheric front surface increases depth of focus
- Breathable lenses are comfortable enough to wear all day
- Aquaform Comfort Science technology allows oxygen and water in for healthier, clearer eyes
- Six-month supply of monthly contacts includes one box for the left eye and one for the right eye, or two boxes for the same eye
- Click here to visit OptiContacts.com
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.