- $39 for one 16”x20” custom gallery-wrapped canvas from Picture It On Canvas ($110 list price) with shipping ($14.95 value; $124.95 total value)
- $59 for two 16”x20” custom gallery-wrapped canvases from Picture It On Canvas ($220 list price) with shipping ($19.90 value; a $239.90 total value)
16”x20” Gallery-Wrapped Canvas from Picture It On Canvas
Picture It On Canvas gallery wraps personal photos on 16"x20" canvases for professional photorealistic wall art fit for dressing up any fireplace mantel or bedroom ceiling. After uploading the desired print, users can gussy-up photos with enhancements (for an additional fee) such as adding a personalized back plate, applying text to the image, balancing and enhancing the color, and removing suspiciously red eyes. Vibrant images are then printed on archival quality canvas and stretched around a thick wooden frame, creating a colorful edge that doesn’t need a frame.
- 16"x20" archival-quality canvas
- 100% acid-free canvas
- Professional photorealistic finish
- Wraparound design eliminates need for frame
- Upload images or catapult personal prints
- Optional image editing and enhancements available for additional fee
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Picture It On Canvas
In the last 10 years, Picture It On Canvas's founder and CEO Bob McKeon has applied more than three decades of software-sales-management experience to create six Internet-based companies. With Picture It On Canvas now his primary focus, McKeon strives to appease all clients with approachable customer service and a no-questions-asked return policy. Picture It On Canvas takes customer-uploaded photographs and prints them on archival-quality material such as canvas, metal, and hand-chiseled slate, forging a durable keepsake for customers to hang on their walls or dangle from the grills of their automobiles. Buyers can also blend several images into a collage or divide one photograph into four color schemes with a kaleidoscopic piece of pop art.