- $39 for an 11”x14” custom Chromaluxe wooden photo wall panel from Picture It On Canvas ($114 list price) with shipping included ($14.95 value; $128.95 total value)
Picture It On Canvas Chromaluxe Wooden Wall Panels
Gleaming black wood and a high-gloss finish make personal photos look like professional works of art on hanging panels. After you submit JPEGs of portraits, still lifes, or line drawings by the family roomba, technicians magnify their details and color intensity with a layer of gloss. Versatile keyhole hangers allow the wooden panels to be displayed horizontally or vertically.
- Choose children's art, family portraits, or landscape photos
- 11"x14" wooden panel with a black beveled edge eliminates the need for framing
- Glossy finish brings out the details like an office coffeepot spiked with truth serum
- Resists fading and chipping
- Keyhole hanging mechanism
- Panel and gloss are made of gloss white MDF with a chamfer edge
- Gently clean with a damp cloth or vacuum with a curtain nozzle
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
Picture It On Canvas
Picture It On Canvas takes customer-uploaded photographs and prints them on archival-quality material such as canvas, metal, and hand-chiseled slate, forging a durable keepsake for customers to hang on their walls or dangle from the grills of their automobiles. Buyers can also blend several images into a collage. Picture It On Canvas strives to appease all clients with approachable customer service and a no-questions-asked return policy.