- $69 for The New York Times framed front-page reprint ($134.95 list price) with shipping ($9.99 value; $144.94 total)
- Choose the front page from any issue since September 1851. Certain dates are not available because of newspaper strikes and holidays.
The New York Times Front-Page Reprint
The iconic front page of The New York Times has been memorializing history for more than 160 years. This 11”x17” print resurrects momentous headlines, news stories, and dates and displays them in a 14.5”x20.5” black wooden frame. Use The New York Times Store’s preview to choose from any front page since the first issue shot off the presses in September of 1851. Each print arrives with The New York Times certificate of authenticity that ensures two kittens really were saved from a burning building on October 29, 1929.
- Custom front-page reprint of The New York Times
- Choose from any issue since September 1851, when America legalized reading
- Arrives with certificate of authenticity
- Front page print measures 11"x17"
- Bordered by 1-inch white mat
- Protected by 1-inch-thick black frame
- Dimensions with frame: 14.5”x20.5”
- Remember, news events usually appeared in the paper the day after the event
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.