- $59 for a Black Point Maine lobster bake for two ($130 list price)
- $99 for a Black Point Maine lobster bake for four ($235 list price)
- $75 for 4 live Maine lobsters ($155.50 list price)
- $99 for 6 live Maine lobsters ($212.95 list price)
- $129 for 8 live Maine lobsters ($263.95 list price)
- $139 for 10 live Maine lobsters ($297.95 list price)
Each lobster bake comes with the following per person:
- One Maine lobster tail
- 4-ounce serving of mussels
- Two Atlantic crab claws
- 2-ounce serving of scallops
- Two jumbo shrimp
- One piece of corn on the cob
An additional shipping fee will be charged at checkout. Depending on your location, the fee ranges from $20 to $80. Click here for more information on shipping.
Live Maine Lobsters from GetMaineLobster.com
GetMaineLobster.com ships decadent, hand-selected crustaceans around the country. Fishermen procure each of the lobsters from Casco Bay, where frigid waters help preserve the seafood’s sweetness. The company follows eco-friendly, sustainable harvesting methods, including returning lobsters with eggs to the sea and using traps with built-in escape routes for undersized lobsters and endangered Loch Ness monsters.
Live Maine Lobsters
- Freshly caught, live lobsters
- Harvested using sustainable methods
- Average lobster weighs 1–1.25 lbs.
- Cook by boiling, steaming, grilling, or tossing into a volcano
- Ships overnight
Black Point Maine Lobster Bake
- Six flash-frozen courses
- Wrapped in an Alder Wood aroma foil pouch to preserve flavor and moisture
- Easy to prepare in the oven or grill
- Cooks in less than one hour
- Ships with two-day delivery
- Made in a facility that uses nuts, wheat, shellfish, and soy
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
Despite their tendency to end up boiled, GetMaineLobster.com's crustaceans somehow managed to keep one customer out of hot water. After waiting until the last minute to plan something for his fiancée's birthday, Emilio put together a next-day delivery of fresh lobsters that turned into an impressive dinner. His gratitude joins a chorus of praise for the company, whose flavorful foods have been featured on Rachael Ray and in the Wall Street Journal. Each of the lobsters is hand-selected from the coast of Maine, whose frigid waters are famous for preserving the meat's sweetness.
In addition to lobsters, patrons can order a menagerie of seafood cakes, marinated meats, and hearty side dishes. Full dinners take gourmet fare out of the restaurant and onto home dining tables with several-course feasts prepared by Chef Margaret Salt McLellan, who was named the 2008 Maine Lobster Chef of the Year. Customers that lack Margaret's culinary chops can reference the site's collection of recipes, which boast everything from Cajun shrimp to stuffed lobster bursting with crab, scallops, and emotion.