- $10 for a customizable 8x8 photo book from Shutterfly ($29.99 list price)
- Shipping is an additional $7.99 for this option.
- $15 for a customizable 8x11 photo book from Shutterfly ($34.99 list price)
- Shipping is an additional $8.99 for this option.
Customizable Photo Book from Shutterfly
Shutterfly's photo books contain 20 or more pages (up to 110 pages available for an extra charge) of photographs printed on high-quality photo paper and professionally bound in a sturdy hardcover fold. Create a keepsake of your Halloween memories or get ahead of holiday gifting and choose between Shutterfly's Simple Path with preset backgrounds and layouts or the Custom Path feature, which allows you to customize each book with unique styles, page layouts, and captions. View the finished product online before having it published. Once it ships and is delivered, use it to spruce up a coffee table, personal library, or stack of books.
- Each book contains 20 pages (up to 110 pages for an extra charge)
- Printed on high-quality photo paper
- Professionally bound with a hardcover
- Constructed online using premade or customizable templates
- Designs for all occasions and styles
- Customized by style, page layout, image size, and text
- Share unlimited online storage albums with friends, family, and those who choose not to be so easily pigeonholed, like pets
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Great as a personalized gift
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
Shutterfly's sprawling assortment of customized keepsakes proves that, though time marches on a linear path, there are several ways to retrace its steps. On Shutterfly’s easy-to-navigate website, customers upload, preserve, and share personal photographs through electronic and physical displays. Once pictures have been stored in your Shutterfly account, they remain accessible at any point. From there, customers can edit and share their photos through private share sites, email, and social media, instantly building albums for far-flung family members.
The same degree of customization typifies the website's physical products, from prints to customized calendars with the photos you love. The signature photo books collect mementos into a professionally bound volume, where they are surrounded by original captions, themed backgrounds, and creative page layouts for almost any occasion. Cards and stationary frame pictures on envelope-ready paper, whereas calendars sport images for each month and on individual dates such as birthdays. Shutterfly also transforms stills into less traditional photo gifts including iPhone cases, mugs, gift wrap, and adhesive wall decals.
98% of 6,550 customers recommend
“Get the app, especially if you take most of your pictures on your mobile device!”
“Great prices and extremely fast service. Very happy with the end product. ”
“Easy to use even gives you ideas ”