$49 for a Windsor Vineyards fall mixed wine six-pack ($119 list price). Each six-pack includes the following:
- Three bottles of 2011 Stonefly syrah
- One bottle of 2008 The Novelist white meritage blend by Cosentino Winery
- One bottle of 2009 The Chard chardonnay by Cosentino Winery
- One bottle of 2011 Windsor pinot grigio
An additional $10 shipping fee will be charged at checkout.
Must be 21 years or older to purchase.
Windsor Vineyards Fall Mixed Wine Six-Pack
Windsor Vineyards has helped new tasters appreciate quality vino for more than 50 years. Each bottle in its fall mixed pack pours a new taste of oak-barrel-aged Californian grapes into glasses or spray bottles. The pack contains three bottles of Stonefly syrah, a light-bodied wine with mild flavors and floral notes including lavender, jam, and violet. Also included in the pack is a meritage—a blend of 77% sauvignon blanc and 23% sémillon—a chardonnay, and a pinot grigio for toasting to fall's opening act.
- Wines bottled in California by surviving Raisins members
- Six bottles chosen for fall sipping
- Includes both red and white wines
- Does not ship to AK, AL, AR, DE, HI, KY, MA, MS, MT, OK, RI, SD, UT, Canada, or Puerto Rico
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.