Americana Resort and Waves Indoor Waterpark - Niagara Falls, ON
1-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Four Kids with an Activities Package. Combine Up to 5 Nights.
Family-Friendly Resort with Indoor Water Park Minutes from Niagara Falls
At Americana Resort's Waves Indoor Waterpark, a retractable roof lets in the sun on warm days and shields the park from the elements in the winter. The facility has three-story tube and body slides, gushing fountains, and heated whirlpools scattered across 25,000 square feet. The spectacular Horseshoe Falls—another noteworthy water feature—is just a 10-minute drive away.
As part of this deal, you’ll get a US$50 credit at Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel, located just across the US border. Here you’ll find more than 2,000 slot machines, numerous table games, and a variety of dining and entertainment venues. Back at the resort, Jack Tanner's Grillhouse serves hearty casual fare such as the Niagara burger, which has canadian bacon, cheddar cheese, barbecue sauce, and crispy fried onions. A TV is attached to each booth, and there’s a patio outside. Stop by to use your C$10 credit for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Falls Views near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls—considered by many to be one of the world’s seven natural wonders—water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, with segments located in both New York and Ontario, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara's photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
The iconic Maid of the Mist has ferried raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls since 1846. The tours run from April through October, depending on the river's ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps away from the cascading water.
A 10-minute walk will bring you to the neon-lit Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos, indoor water parks, restaurants, and soggy Elvis impersonators.
What You Get
1-night stay for two adults and up to four kids in a superior two-queen room
- Option 1: $119, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday (up to a $245 value)
- Option 2: $149, valid for check-in Friday (up to a $265 value)
Included in all options:
- US$50 credit at Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel
- C$10 breakfast, lunch, or dinner credit at Jack Tanner’s Grillhouse
- Two buckets of popcorn and soda at the Oasis Snack Bar at Waves Indoor Waterpark
- C$10 credit at Captain Jack’s Pirates Cove (activation fee not included)
- Four water-park passes (additional water-park passes may be purchased for $25 each)
- C$25 Senses Spa voucher valid on any 55-minute treatment
- GoKarts VIP card (1/2 price off go-karts)
- Two-for-one IMAX-theater admission
- Late checkout (1 p.m.)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 11/8/13
Travel by: 11/30/13
- Blackout dates: 9/9–9/12, 9/19–9/20, 10/13, 11/1, and 11/8
- Cancellation policy and fees: 72-hour cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Taxes: 16.39% tax not included
- Must be 21+ to gamble at the Seneca Niagara Casino
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Must book by 11/8/13 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 11/30/13
- Not valid 9/9-9/12, 9/19-9/20, 10/13, 11/1, or 11/8
- Limit 5 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts
- Limit 5 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 72-hour cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 19+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Not valid with reward points
- Must be 21+ to gamble at the Seneca Casino
- 16.39% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Superior Two-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: C$20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; no charge for additional guests 17 or younger
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Checkout: extended to 1 p.m. for Groupon customers (normally 11 a.m.)
- Parking: $10 plus tax per night, paid directly to the hotel
- Rollaways: available for an additional C$14.50 per day
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- By plane: about 14 miles (23 km) from Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG)
- By cab: about C$35 from IAG
- By car: about 22 miles (35 km) northwest of Buffalo, New York
- A passport is required for all travel outside the United States.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.)
- Additional water-park passes may be purchased for $25 each.